Nba Cloth Masks, nbadesign.com, Detroit Pistons

WilliamR

Nba Cloth Masks, nbadesign.com, Detroit Pistons

Post autor: WilliamR »

“For us, more 3s is definitely a thing that we’ll continue to try to look at, but I think we’ve still been efficient with the 2s that we’ve been making,” said Harris. “Simple math, a 3 is greater than 2, but it’s about the looks we’re getting from 3.”

"And then when Kyrie Irving says, 'Oh, my mental health is off,' everybody go crazy about that too. Do you not think that affects someone mentally? As much as we put into this game to be great, to come out here and be in shape, to produce for fans every single night, and most importantly, to help your team win, do you think that doesn't affect someone mentally?"Detroit Pistons

In his career with the Trail Blazers, Roy averaged 18.8 points, 4.7 assists and 4.3 rebounds, while accumulating a 45.9 field-goal percentage and 34.8 three-point percentage.

Obrazek

nbadesign.com
Nba Cloth Masks

Durant is scoring 29 points per game on 18.9 shots per game and 43.4% from beyond the arc. He’s only a few percentage points at the free-throw line away from the Nets being the only team in NBA history to employ three players shooting 50/40/90 splits (no two teammates have even done it before).Brooklyn Nets

That’s what I told my teammates my freshman year, they were laughing, they thought it was a joke.Memphis Grizzlies

It’s been a bit of a slow start to the season for Murray, who has largely failed to build on what felt like a potential breakout performance in the 2020 NBA Playoffs. However, he’s still more than capable of lighting it up on any given night, as he’s shown throughout his career.Minnesota Timberwolves

Obrazek

The Wizards appear to have stabilized their season by going 6-5 in their last 11 games, but will need to play even better to turn their season all the way around from their 9-17 record. The more Beal and Westbrook grow together, the better chance they will have to do that.
ODPOWIEDZ